This case study addresses a process-driven project consisting of multiple interrelated, concurrent sub-projects.
The case study is introduced and the solution presented, followed by an overview of the out-the-box support functionality provided by Work-Relay.
CASE STUDY: Fiber optics installation
- Multiple fiber products are sold to customers and each product has its own defined process.
- Construction is required for some orders, milestones are tracked in a construction process that is separate from the product processes.
- One construction site can have multiple fiber product orders associated with it.
- The timing of each fiber product process requiring construction is dependent on construction milestones.
- There is a one-to-many relationship between construction site and fiber product orders.
- Create dependencies among multiple independent processes e.g. a construction project where the status of one project impacts another. Work-Relay also allows you to see all these projects in consolidated Gantt charts and other dashboards.
Leave a Reply